Monday, December 26, 2016

The Rosie Project


Here is the blurb from Amazon:

Now in paperback, the international bestselling romantic comedy “bursting with warmth, emotional depth, and…humor,” (Entertainment Weekly) featuring the oddly charming, socially challenged genetics professor, Don, as he seeks true love.

The art of love is never a science: Meet Don Tillman, a brilliant yet socially inept professor of genetics, who’s decided it’s time he found a wife. In the orderly, evidence-based manner with which Don approaches all things, he designs the Wife Project to find his perfect partner: a sixteen-page, scientifically valid survey to filter out the drinkers, the smokers, the late arrivers. 

I started reading this Dec 2017 via audible while taking a break from Angle of Repose and upon finishing the free gift of Christmas stories from Audible.  It has been a wonderful book to read in busy December!  I have laughed and laughed.  And I have hardly been able to wait to get in the car to turn it on again to see what Don is doing now.  I would have read it more quickly if I had been allowing myself to knit in this busy holiday season.  I highly recommend this book as entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment